Mysterious: A Detective Conan & Magic Kaitou RPG Jul 23, 2012 22:37:26 GMT -5
Post by Vermouth on Jul 23, 2012 22:37:26 GMT -5
When Pandora’s Box was accidentally unleashed on the world, chaos ensued; but in one particular location, Pandora’s curses are at its peak, and that’s in Beika (“Baker”) City, Tokyo, Japan. According to its denizens and law enforcement, the city is a bustling metropolis, and one with many secrets – no one is who they claim to be. When the city is undisturbed, it's considered to be abnormal to many denizens.
At Beika City, crime has become commonplace to many denizens, and Sherlock Holmes is considered to be the city’s insignia. Investigation and espionage are at its prime; flamboyant heists by a gentleman illusionist thief are held, and two foreign government agencies wage a furtive war against an underground engineering syndicate that poses as an international threat. The hunt for mankind’s greatest desire is also afoot; and that’s Pandora, a “holy” doublet gem said to grant immortality.
Today, Beika City’s denizens have also come to several understandings: nothing’s ever as it seems; nothing’s ever that simple, and to always be vigilant. But most importantly, they live by one code: do not theorize, for it is indeed, a capital mistake.
- Based on Detective Conan, a Sherlock Holmes homage, and Magic Kaitou.
- Urban psychological conspiracy thriller.
- Knowledge of either series isn't necessary to participate - we provide everything you need to know in our documentations!
- Dynamic plot.
- Accepts canons and originals.
- No discrimination.
- Factions: The Black Organization, civilians, criminals, foreign government, local government and private investigators.
- Optional play-bys.
- RPG rating 2-2-2.